FDA cleared HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit Electronic Pulse Massager Tennis Elbow,Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,Arthritis, Bursitis,and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No.USD723178S
Free Shipping Included! FDA cleared HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit Electronic Pulse Massager Tennis Elbow,Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,Arthritis, Bursitis,and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No.USD723178S by HealthmateForever at Tales of Magic. MPN: YK15 white. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Directions for use: Press the wire plug to the output port at the top of the unit; Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wire by inserting
Features & Highlights
- Buttons are clearly labelled with words like "Neck", "Shoulder","Back", "Elbow", "Hip", "Ankle","Knee", "Foot/Hand", "Wrist",not "Pulse-Width", or "Waveform." The large LCD display with new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted area, including the type of massage"Knead, Acu (Acupuncture), Tap, Cupping, Scraping (Gusha),Random" and the time left on the cycle.
- New Features: 15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable. High Intensity - 4 outputs can output the same 20 levels of intensity, no matter you use 1 output or 4 outputs at the same time without dividing the strength by 8 pads.
- Effective - 9 Auto Stimulation Programs, Fully-adjustable Speed & Intensity, 6 Selectable Massage Settings, High-Frequency Pulses to Provide Pain Relief. -THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual
- If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device. Any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician. Caution should be used: following recent surgical procedures when muscle contraction may disrupt the healing process.
- Some patients may experience skin irritation, burn or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium. The irritation can usually be reduced by using an alternate conductive medium, or alternate electrode placement. -Electrode placement and stimulation settings should be based on the guidance of the prescribing practitioner. -The device should be used only with the leads and electrodes recommended for use by the manufacturer
|Manufacturer:||Healthmate International, LLC|
|Part Number:||YK15 white|
|Publisher:||Healthmate International, LLC|
|Studio:||Healthmate International, LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|